SWPCP staff provide members with intelligence to help inform their alignment of effort on priority health issues which includes:
- Posting of global trends, undertaking reviews of evidence based best practice on priority health issues.
- Needs assessments on community and member agency felt needs to determine a possible future direction or niche
- Designing evaluations of agreed strategies and benchmarking success on priority health issues.
- Collating local action into annual reports demonstrating the alignment of effort on agreed partnership priorities.
- Developing case studies of exemplary member agency practice in partnership.
SWPCP also promotes the development of a local intelligence hub where members can access the most up to date locally relevant information on priority health issues.
Follow the links below to view or download current documents.
Additional Case Studies from our Partners