What is a Partnership?
A PCP partnership is a cross-sector alliance in which individuals, groups and organisations agree to work collaboratively to achieve a common goal or purpose.
Bringing together a broad range of knowledge, skills and resources enhances the capacity of the alliance and increases the potential for greater outcomes for the community.
Successful partnerships fundamentally require:
- Shared values of mutual respect and trust
- Communication that promotes a culture of collaboration
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Strengthening accountability through good governance
- Evidence informed community planning
- A common agenda on community defined needs
- Alignment of effort using evidence based practice
- Use of intelligence to sign post and measure success