SWPCP staff provide members with intelligence to help inform their alignment of effort on priority health issues which includes:
- Posting of global trends, undertaking reviews of evidence based best practice on priority health issues.
- Needs assessments on community and member agency felt needs to determine a possible future direction or niche
- Designing evaluations of agreed strategies and benchmarking success on priority health issues.
- Collating local action into annual reports demonstrating the alignment of effort on agreed partnership priorities.
- Developing case studies of exemplary member agency practice in partnership.
SWPCP also promotes the development of a local intelligence hub where members can access the most up to date locally relevant information on priority health issues.