Partnering with SWPCP enables your organisation to have a voice amongst local health and wellbeing networks and provides opportunities to improve relationships, strengthen coordinated care partnerships and achieve better health and well-being outcomes for the community.
Strong partnerships enable a greater understanding of local community needs and priorities.
Becoming a partner is free and provides the following benefits:
- Opportunities to collaborate with other like-minded organisations
- Opportunities to participate in a range of initiatives including strategic planning, training workshops and events hosted by other partnering agencies
- Support with coordinating your organisations activities and events, in line with the SWPCP priority areas
- Links to your organisation on SWPCP website
- Subscription to regular newsletters with opportunities to advertise relevant activities and events
- Opportunities to nominate for a seat on the Executive Board, subject to eligibility
If you would like to partner with SWPCP in addressing local priority health and well-being issues, please download the application form below, complete your details and return it to SWPCP.
South West Primary Care Partnership
C/- Lyndoch Living
Upon reciept, our Evaluation and Consumer Engagement representative will make contact to discuss your organisations specific needs